We are LIVE Streaming and meeting In-Person each Sunday at 10:15 a.m. for a time of corporate gathering and worship.
Missed a sermon? Visit our sermon archive.
The Online Hub has accomplished it goal! We will be removing this page in the coming weeks since we are able to gather in a more consistent manner and changes are not happening at such a rapid pace. For information regarding any particular ministry use the menu to navigate to it’s appropriate page.
Sunday Worship Gatherings @ 10:15
We are no longer requiring advance registration to attend in-person
Also, please be aware of the following restrictions that are in place for Sunday gatherings:
- Facemasks – Masks must be worn at all times while inside including while singing (even if you have already been vaccinated). A limited number of facemasks will be available if you forget yours. For those on stage speaking or leading, masks will not be required. However, a 10-foot “no-sit-zone” will be established in front of the stage to ensure no one sits near anyone on stage who isn’t wearing a mask.
- Children – For children ages 4 years – 5th Grade, Coach John will have activities available for them in the Ministry Center Building. Children will be in the Ministry Center the entire time. Children will also need facemasks (those 5 and up). Parents please drop your children off at the East Ministry Center doors (172nd Ave side) and pick them up from the West Ministry Center Doors (between the buildings). Parents with children younger than 4 are welcome to attend church with their children sitting with them.
- Entrance – Everyone will enter the Worship Center through the Fellowship Hall. All other entrances will be locked. Parents: after you drop your kids at the Ministry Center, please walk around the Ministry Center building into the Fellowship Hall. For the safety of the children, no adults (besides Kids Ministry Volunteers) are allowed in the Ministry Center.
- Seating – Please leave 2 seats between your party and the next to ensure social distancing during the service.
- Social Distancing – Please be respectful of others by staying six feet away while chatting before or after service. Resist the urge to hug and instead implement social distance greetings such as an “elbow bump”