Tracy and Leng Halstead
Child Evangelism Fellowship (CEF), Vancouver, WA
Reaching children with the gospel through clubs, camps and events as the Clark County Director.
Dave & Connie Patty
Josiah Venture, Czech Republic
Leading over 320 staff in 14 countries of eastern Europe as founders and directors of the ministry.
Freedom House Ministries
Al & Autumn Ray
Marriage Team, Vancouver, WA
Training coaches and connecting couples with Christian marriage coaching as founders and directors of the ministry.
Doug and Dee Valenzuela
World Venture, Naples, Italy
Overseeing two churches (in Arzano and Melito neighborhoods) and leading evangelistic events.
Bill and Bobbie Trenckmann
Faith & Learning International, Orofino, ID
Training and discipling lay youth leaders in rural churches.
We regularly work and partner with the following ministries
What is Christian Persecution?
Christian Persecution is any hostility experienced from the world as a result of one’s identification as a Christian. From verbal harassment to hostile feelings, attitudes and actions, Christians in areas with severe religious restrictions pay a heavy price for their faith. Beatings, physical torture, confinement, isolation, rape, severe punishment, imprisonment, slavery, discrimination in education and employment, and even death are just a few examples of the persecution they experience on a daily basis.
According to The Pew Research Center, over 75% of the world’s population lives in areas with severe religious restrictions (and many of these people are Christians). Also, according to the United States Department of State, Christians in more than 60 countries face persecution from their governments or surrounding neighbors simply because of their belief in Jesus Christ.
10 Ways To Pray For The Persecuted
Pray that they will…
- Sense God’s presence (Hebrews 13:5)
- Know the greater body of Christ is praying for them (2Timothy 1:3)
- Experience God’s comfort when persecuted (2 Thessalonians 2:16-17)
- See God open doors to evangelism (Colossians 4:3)
- Boldly share the gospel (Acts 4:29)
- Forgive and love their persecutors (Matthew 5:44)
- Be granted wisdom in covert ministry work (Acts 9:23-25)
- Remain joyful amid suffering (Acts 5:41)
- Mature in their faith (Colossians 1:28-29)
- Be rooted in God’s Word (2 Timothy 3:16-17)